It's a Sign of the Times
by Lacey Cencula
On January 20, women, men, and children alike took to the streets to commeratote the one-year anniversary of the legendary Women’s March in 2017. And if there’s anything I love, it’s clever signs that promote female empowerment. Here are 20 of the best signs from this year Women’s March:
1. Based on her face, I’d say she’s serious.
2. I relate to this on a personal level.
3. A 3-for-1 deal in this photo.
4. Yas sister!
5. Historically accurate, I think.
7. Apparently a hard concept for others, so props to him.
8. Don’t be that guy.
9. *Wonders if we travelled back in time*
10. Wonder Woman 2020
11. She’s on to something…
13. #callout but fr fr
14. “White Bear” was way better, tbh.
15. For clarification:
16. Grease references are always welcome.
18. RT @oprah
19. Everyone’s favorite text!
20. She’s not wrong.
21. And a daily MOOD: